Hard Reset ZTE Axon 7 Max; Hard reset or factory reset is the neediest method for all android user when they suffer some difficulty in their phone. The difficulty comes from your fault or phones program. Hard reset has the ability to resolve all the problem. I will describe about the hard reset and will give solution for fix all phones troubleshoot easy way. Due to a long time using a smartphone, we notice phone becoming slow day by day because of dust, soft glitz, cache etc. problem. We know a mobile phone is programming based device. We should take care it such as use cleaning app for the optimizing virus. Even so, sometimes we see our phone cannot relieve from a virus or other dust. This case hard reset is the best way to kill all problem from your phone. For you information, this blog always provide all kind of phones hard reset or factory reset tutorial. However, if you look the problem in your phone you have to read the solution for getting rid of a problem in easily.
Hard Reset ZTE Axon 7 Max
- Tap of ZTE Axon 7 Max on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset ZTE Axon 7 Max
Steps for ZTE Axon 7 Max Phone
1. Fist of all turned of your ZTE Axon 7 Max
2. Tap the (Vol + and Power Button) together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the ZTE Axon 7 Max will show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to conform
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset ZTE Axon 7 Max mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.