Guideline for Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime; Today I will give the suggestion for the hard reset of Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime. You know that the android phone has a lot of opportunities so that the android phone user grow up day by day. Nowadays we can find many apps on Google play store in one click and we are able to install multiple apps for our needed work. Google is the place which has more than 700,000 apps available right now, and users can easily enter the Google play store for install apps. But you need to create an account otherwise, you are not able to download or install any apps from Google Play Store. Sometimes we see though we create an account the Google Play Store unable to open or install, it show the notification “Authentication is required you need to sign in”. It is the great problem for an android user. I also face this situation last Monday. I try my best to resolve this trouble but I failed to fix it. Then a plan hit my head, I do a hard reset of my phone. Again I sign into Google Play Store, now I am able to install my favorite apps IMO. Next time I do not face any unwanted notice from Google Play Store. If you face this trouble I suggest you do a hard reset of your phone for resolve this problem on your phone.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
Notice: Remember that, the hard reset will erase your all data in phone memory and also erase installed apps. You should backup these things. I will suggest you to backup your data in Google cloud backup service, they will give you 15GB free file hosting.
- Tap of Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
Steps for Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Phone
1. Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
2. Tap the (Vol +) and Power bottom together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to conform
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.