Hard reset Gigabyte GSmart Akta A4
Today I want to start talking about new category of mobile device. This is Gigabyte GSmart Akta A4. I just want to discus about hard reset Gigabyte GSmart Akta A4 mobile device. In the world cellphone market has more and many power full mobile devices but the Gigabyte GSmart Akta A4 is one of them. The Gigabyte company has released Computer motherboard, Speaker and others many type of electronic devices with new versions of mobile devices. I see there many types of mobile device released by Gigabyte. But Gigabyte GSmart Akta A4 is one of them. So, We need to know bit more about the mobile device before we start to hard reset Gigabyte GSmart Akta A4.
The Gigabyte GSmart Akta A4 has supported Dual SIM its must be a good opportunity for busy persons that I was discus before in my priveies post. So, They are undestand who rid my prives post. The Gigabyte GSmart Akta A4 supported Dual SIM (Micro SIM and Mini SIM) two type of SIM are accepted the mobile device. One more think it has supported Android kitkat 4.2.2 versions and 8GB internal Memory with 1GB RAM. The operating systems android kitkat runs the mobile high speedy with up to 32GB external MMC card slot. If you want you can use up to 40GB total Memory on the mobile phone. So, after all I want to advice if you want to buy the Gigabyte GSmart Akta A4 you can buy it. And one more think before buy the mobile device you should know something about the mobile device. If you forget Pattern lock code, User Code, Phone Code and if the mobile work slowly when you install so many APPS in the mobile. The all problems have one solution it has device hard reset. If you face one kind of problems that I was write above. Then you should must be hard reset your mobile device. But before hard reset the mobile device you should back up all data from your mobile to External MMC card, Personal PC or Any online Server.
I am going to show two types of hard reset systems for the mobile phone.
How to soft reset Gigabyte GSmart Akta A4
- Tap on Gigabyte GSmart Akta A4 mobile home screen.
- Tap on Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap on accounts; now see in list of menu, Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in down site of menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
- You maybe like to Hard reset Lenovo A916
After some time the mobile will be done of soft reset. Now I talk about hard reset or factory reset Gigabyte GSmart Akta A4
Steps of Hard reset Gigabyte GSmart Akta A4
- Fist of all turned of your Gigabyte GSmart Akta A4
- Remove the battery and wait about 10 sce.
- Put the battery again and keep the buttons Vol + and Power buttons.
- Now the Gigabyte GSmart Akta A4 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the Factory reset and press power button.
- Wait some time and factory reset is done.
- Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
- Gigabyte GSmart Akta A4 mobile will be restart and work is done.
The tow type of hard reset and factory reset steps are done. But most important thing is before your hard reset or factory reset your mobile device you should back up your all data from mobile to MMC card or upload your backup any online server if you have. Because after completed hard reset you will loss your all data from your mobile device. So, I hope you already get ans-ware of your question, Your question is how to hard reset Gigabyte GSmart Akta A4
Have any question about hard reset or factory reset your mobile device so, please like our Facebook fan page and asked any question. We will try to give you reply ASAP.