Hard Reset Huawei Ascend G6
Hard reset Huawei Ascend G6; in this page, you will know that why the hard reset would be required for your Huawei smartphone? That’s our current goal so we are ready to provide the solution for the user of Huawei Ascend G6 smartphone. If you have a Huawei smartphone, you ought to follow the several process for keeping the mobile always safe. Such as the process is android hard reset. The Huawei smartphone was published by android operating systems (OS). However, if you can’t reset the mobile phone password that time the hard reset would be beneficial for you as well as you can reset the password as like yourself. Not only have this cause but also there have more cause such as Google play store does not work properly, hang-up as more time so the hard reset and factory data reset is essential aspects to releasing by these problems. So don’t be late and go ahead for hard reset the Huawei Ascend G6.
- Tap of Huawei Ascend G6 on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about how to reset cell phone via hard reset.
How to hard reset Huawei Ascend G6
- Fist of all turned of your Huawei Ascend G6
- Remove the battery and wait about 10 sce.
- Put the battery again and keep the buttons Vol + and Power buttons.
- Now the Huawei Ascend G6 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the Factory reset and press power button.
- Wait some time and factory reset is done.
- Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
- Huawei Ascend G6 mobile will be restart and work is done.
Before Hard Reset Huawei Ascend G6 mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.
The hard reset process has been successfully!