Hard Reset Huawei Honor 4C – The Huawei Honor is the top categories smartphone of the world. Today we will learn how to Hard Reset Huawei Honor 4c Smartphone. The Smartphone came on the market on April 2015 and till now the smartphone get many kind of good reviews from the user. The smartphone supported GSM, HSPA with all kind of network. Who like to use high speed internet, they can chose the smartphone. Berceuses the smartphone supported HSPA 42.2 Mbps speed. There are android operating systems OS v4.42 Kitkat version is ready for the smartphone, but there have option for customize the operating systems. If anyone user like to use Lollipop operating systems they can install the Lollipop firmware on the smartphone. The Huawei Honor 4C smartphone supported up to android version v6.0 Marshmallow.
The Huawei Honor 4c supported up to 32GB extremal MMC and internal Memory is 8GB. So, user able to upload up to 40GB data on the smartphone. Also there are Google cloud backup systems and Google provide you up to 15GB free storage for backup data. If anyone want they can easily upload data on the google cloud store. Battery life is very important for every android Smartphone. Here the Huawei Honor 4c Smartphone has non-removable li-lon 2550 mAh battery. The battery has long life warranty for everyone. Here we are going to make hard reset and factory data reset the Huawei Honor 4c smartphone.
Hard Reset Huawei Honor 4C
How to hard reset Huawei Honor 4C
- First of all turned of your Huawei Honor 4C smartphone
- Tap the ( Vol -, and Power) button together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone then release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Hard Reset Huawei Honor 4C show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -)
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
- Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
- The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully! Via Device Hard Reset