Hard Reset Huawei Mate 8
Hard reset huawei mate 8; Huawei is the popular android smartphone at the current time in the world. After someone faced problems with this smartphone will require a hard reset or factory reset. This is an easy way to get on the smartphone device. Every android user need to know it because android smartphone always face problems as a result, they should troubleshoot the problem as well as. Sometime after make the hard reset on the smartphone device, wouldn’t remove all the user data or virus. If the data will not be deleted successfully then hard reset does not work clearly. In this case, you should follow master hard reset or flash the smartphone via PC connection. However, we just doing simple steps for hard reset the huawei mate 8 android smartphone. So go ahead and try to hard reset as like yourself.
The Best Specification of Huawei Mate 8
The huawei mate 8 smartphone published by the new android operating systems (Marshmallow) with 6.0. The central processing unit (CPU) is quad core 1.8GHz. Random Access Memory (RAM) is 4GB, on the other hand, internal memory 32GB and microSD 128GB. You know that camera is the best aspects for the user thereby user always want to find the best camera on their smartphone. So in this huawei mate 8 smartphone have Primary Mega picture 16MP/autofocus with dual LED. Battery is Li-Po 4000 mAh that can backup up to 95 hours with play music.
- Tap on your Huawei Mate 8 smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After sometimes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset Huawei Mate 8 smartphone.
How to hard reset Huawei Mate 8
- First of all turned of your Huawei Mate 8 smartphone
- Tap the (Vol +, and Power) bottom together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone than release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Hard Reset Huawei Mate 8 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -).
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: How to Hard reset Huawei Mate 8
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
If you want to know about android root or how to root this huawei Mate 8 then visit this.