Hard reset lava A82; Hi, guys…! Do you know how to hard reset Lava A82 smartphone? If you don’t know, you can follow the tips. Here I will discuss how to hard reset Lava A82 cell phone. For your kind information, here I will share some specification of the Lava A82 cell phone. The Lava A82 phone is the newest smartphone and have many attractive features. It has been released in June 2016. In the short time, the Lava A82 lovers grow up day by day because of excellent features. Some features are the Lava A82 phone mad by top technology. The phone include the new operating system and that is Android OS v5.1 Lollipop, best camera quality Primary 5MP+Secondary 2MP, RAM 1 GB, high network technology GSM/HSPA and best Wi-Fi network technology etc. latest feature. After all, now we will go to the point. Hard reset makes your phone as like as a new phone. If you face these problems like auto phone shut up, automatically hang phone, not respond apps or respond incorrectly, malware virus in a phone, phone work slowly etc. you can obviously reset your phone. Follow my tips step by step, then you can perform a hard reset for Lava A82 phone. Below the tips.
Note: After hard reset your all personal will be deleted. So, you should backup your data (Google cloud backup service, HDD, Online host backup service, your personal PC) before make a hard reset.
Hard Reset Lava A82
- Tap the Lava A82 on home screen.
- Tap on Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Process run on Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on top 10 hard reset.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. We Now I talk about how to reset cell phone via hard reset Lava A82
- Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset Lava A82
- Keep the buttons Vol + , and Power bottom
- Now the Hard Reset Lava A82 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset
5. Now press power key to conform
6. Wait few time then factory reset is done.
7. Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button
8. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done
The hard reset process has been successfully!