Hard reset lava v5; if you are a new user of lava v5 android smartphone so before going to hard reset, you should acquire general knowledge about the hard reset. Lava is an android smartphone manufacturer company from India. The operating system is android. There have so many users of lava iris android smartphone. So if any user fills disgusting with her smartphone, they want to sell the smartphone. Before selling, you can try to get general therapy with the leva v5 smartphone. Nowadays, Forgot a smartphone password is the biggest problem for the android user. So hard reset will solve the problems shortly.
This is important aspects for them who have more valuable data. As far I know that you will be needed to start data backup from the first use of the smartphone. Because, after locked the smartphone device if you didn’t find any way to backup data to anywhere then you will be lost data forever. This is bad faith for the user. So always, you should take alert from this problems. Now, you can follow the rules of hard reset lava V5 smartphone.
Hard Reset Lava V5 Smartphone
- Tap the Lava V5 on home screen.
- Tap on Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Process run on Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on top 10 hard reset.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. We Now I talk about how to reset cell phone via hard reset Lava V5
- Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset Lava V5
- Keep the buttons Vol + , and Power bottom
- Now the Hard Reset Lava V5 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset
5. Now press power key to conform
6. Wait few time then factory reset is done.
7. Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button
8. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done
The hard reset process has been successfully!