Hard Reset Lenovo P700I
Hard reset Lenovo P700i; In this page would be helpful for you even there have so many cozy steps for hard reset your mobile. At this moment, you have already feeling the problem with your mobile thereby you have come in our blog with Google for resolving your problem immediately. This is not biggest trouble if you try with mindfulness after you can acquire success of this work. Before hard reset your Lenovo p700i, you should backup all data from this cell phone device to other cell phone device otherwise your important data would be deleted from this cell phone. Keep your mind that if you can not understand all you may visit the youtube and then type your title about hard reset, you will success batter. This subject only then when you can’t understand from this article. Ok look at the below and see the configuration of this mobile.
There have network technology GSM/HSPA even there have high speed network and supported with highest 7Mbps and lowest up to 5Mbps. The cell phone was published january 2012. There have andorid operating systems 4.0.4 and central prossing unite (CPU) dual core 1GHz cortext A9. Supported internal memory card 4BD and RAM 512MB. The display is capacitive touchscreen, there size 4 inches even resolution 480×800. The wireless network technology supported 802.11 b/g/n. Ok gowing forowerd with using our formula.
- Tap of Hard Reset Lenovo P700I on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Top 10 Hard reset process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Lenovo P700I Phone Reset
Steps for Hard Reset Lenovo P700I Phone Reset
- Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset Lenovo P700I
- Keep the buttons Vol + , and Power bottom.
- Now the Hard Reset Lenovo P700I show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset.
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
- Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
- The mobile will be restart and work are done.
(All The work has done)