Hard Reset Lenovo Phab Plus
Hard reset Lenovo phab plus; today, we are going to hard reset or factory reset the Lenovo Phab Plus android smartphone. Before hard reset, you should better to know that top benefit of hard reset. Hard reset is not better always for the android smartphone because if the smartphone’s pattern and password would be disabled so that you will not open the smartphone but you have more privacy information into the mobile. In a situation, you wouldn’t interest to hard reset the Lenovo phab plus smartphone otherwise, you will lose the whole information permanently. Okay, a hard reset will require for the Lenovo phab plus smartphone to unlock successfully. It is simply to do as like me. Firstly, you need to know that how to appear recovery option and then using the volume +,- and power. Above all, you will require rebooting the smartphone then the process will be done. In this section, difference type of android smartphone supported difference way to hard reset or factory reset as a result it will difficult to keep in mind so they need to help from Google. I don’t want to enhance my description, now you can know some specification of Lenovo phab plus smartphone and the next steps is that how to hard reset Lenovo phab plus.
Specification of Lenovo Phab Plus
The Lenovo Phab Plus is an android operating systems (OS) smartphone. In this smartphone, the display has supported IPS capacitive touchscreen and size is 6.8 inches. You can use multitouch. The camera has supported up to 13 mega picture with autofocus and the secondary is 5 mega picture. Internal memory 32GB and RAM 2GB. In this Lenovo, Phab plus smartphone has an opportunities to use wireless internet wifi hotspot 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac. The battery is non-removable also LiPo 3500 mAh. Okay, now we can go ahead to hard reset Lenovo Phab Plus.
- Tap on your Lenovo Phab Plus smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset Lenovo Phab Plus smartphone
How to hard reset Lenovo Phab Plus
1. First of all turned of your Lenovo Phab Plus smartphone
2. Tap the (Vol +, and Power) bottom together until the recovery option will not appear (up to 10 second may will require).
3. After vibrate the smartphone than release the power button.
4. Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down button.
5. Now the Hard Reset Lenovo Phab Plus show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
6. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -).
7. Now press power key to conform
8. Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: How to Hard reset Huawei P8
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
If will require than know that how to Root the Lenovo Phab Plus smartphone.