Hard Reset Meizu m5 note: Guys… I came with hot tips which you search in online. That is Meizu m5 Note hard reset it is so essential thing when we look some difficult problem with our phone. Hard Reset is the best solution to fix smartphone problems. Nowadays phone is the essential thing for all of the people, anyone cannot pass one leg without a smartphone. In the world, smartphone popularity grows up day by day and people purchasing every day enough phone for bearing their life without any tension. Now we can communicate with others in one minute which is so impossible to perform in past life. However, our main point is smartphone problems solution. We may be faced a problem when using a smartphone but we should be fixed it as soon as possible for use phone as like as before. Some trouble with the pattern lock, Google lock, forget pattern or password, install error, Google play store unable to open, apps cannot response etc. more problems. These troubles can easily resolve via hard reset medicine. If you look at these problems, don’t be late soon you should try to release these problems. If you follow the solution, you needn’t go to the repairing center. You can resolve it easily at home without any charge.
Hard Reset Meizu m5 note
- Tap of Meizu m5 Note on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Meizu m5 Note
Steps for Meizu m5 Note
1. Fist of all turned of your Meizu m5 Note
2. Tap the (Vol+ and Power Button) together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the Meizu m5 Note will show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to confirm
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset Meizu m5 Note mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.