Hard reset Motorola defy XT535; Motorola is an android operating systems smartphone also published by the headquarters United State. However, in this page, we will know how to hard reset a Motorola defy XT535 smartphone. Before hard reset the mobile, you may see that, what the benefit of the hard reset is as well as how you will be tossed for the hard reset. This is the most important thinks for the user of any kind of smartphone, as a result, they will be succeeded to protect their mobile clearly. Now you can know that for those problems may be required for hard reset or factory data reset. In several time, we see that pattern lock problems so with hard reset or factory data reset the Motorola smartphone user can reset her/his pattern lock. On the other hand, sometimes the user has forgotten the pattern back pin code that may be required after pattern lock. If you don’t know the pattern as a time the PIN code will help you. So for this case, the hard reset is the best process for the Motorola android smartphone. There has more cause, now I don’t want to explain. Now, you have to hard reset immediately. So go ahead and hard reset Motorola defy XT535 successfully.
Hard Reset Motorola Defy XT535
- Tap of Hard Reset Motorola Defy XT535 on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Motorola Defy XT535
Steps for Hard Reset Motorola Defy XT535 Phone
1. Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset Motorola Defy XT535
2. Tap the (Vol +) (Vol -) and Power bottom together until the recovery option not appear.
3. Now the Hard Reset Motorola Defy XT535 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset.
5. Now press power key to conform
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset Motorola Defy XT535 mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.