Hard Reset or Factory reset Lenovo Vibe X2
Factory reset or hard reset is erasing all data from the android mobile phone device. Before the hard reset lenovo vibe X2 I want to explain about the mobile in time. The mobile has released October 2014. At present the lenovo mobile market in all countries to batter. The mobile has supported dual SIM card micro and Nano SIM. CPU Quad core 2.0GHz cortex A17 and quad core 1.7GHz. Display IPS LCD touch screen and size along the 5.0 inches. Display regulation 1080×1920 pixels. In many cases people want to use a lot of data on there memory card for there owner facilities. They can keep a lot of data in there cell phone memory card because internal memory card 32GB. Otherwise it has supported Wifi hotspot, FM radio, and GPS. Battery Lipo 2300 as a result, a cell phone user can talk up to 17 hours. So I will say that it’s best Smartphone for available user. Currently, there are many problems in mobile such as forgot password, pattern lock, Phone lock etc. As a result, they ought to hard reset there mobile device in this time. Now you can follow and hard reset your Lenovo vibe x2 with successfully for use joyfully
Its soft reset steps of Lenovo Vibe X2
- Tap on Lenovo Vibe X2 home screen.
- Tap on Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap on accounts; now see in list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in down site of menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
- You maybe like to Hard reset Gigabyte GSmart Mika M3
After some time the mobile will be done of soft reset. Now I talk about hard reset Lenovo Vibe X2
Hard reset Lenovo Vibe X2
- Fist of all turned of your Lenovo Vibe X2
- Put the battery again and keep the buttons Vol + , and Power buttons.
- Now the Lenovo Vibe X2 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the Wipe data / factory reset.
5. Now press Vol + key to conform
6. Wait some time and factory reset is done.
7. Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. Lenovo Vibe X2 will be restart and work is done.
The tow type of hard reset and factory reset steps are done. But most important thing is before your hard reset or factory reset your tablet device you should back up your all data from mobile to MMC card or upload and backup any online server if you have? Because after completed hard reset you will loss your all data from your tablet device. So, I hope you already get solution of your question, Your question is how to hard reset Lenovo Vibe X2
Read More: How to hard reset Oppo U3 Mobile
Warning: If you hard reset Lenovo Vibe X2 mobile you will loss your all data from tablet. So, keep in mind when you want to hard reset any kind of mobile device. Before backup all data from mobile to personal PC or any web server.
Have any question about hard reset or factory reset your mobile device so, please like our Facebook fan page and asked any question. We will try to give you reply ASAP.