How to Hard Reset Sony Xperia E1 Smartphone
The Google android phone is Sony Xperia E1 we know that. But we also know the mobile and tablets operating systems android is king of the world. More than 60% Smartphone user like to use android operating systems on their Smartphone. And 40% user like to use others operating system for Smartphone and tablets. The android is one of my best choose for my Smartphone. Always I like to use the android operating system. So, I need to know some special tips and trick for an instant solution to get released from some problems. Because android operating systems make some unwanted problems with their users. Like as stop work, hanging, slow working, forget user code, forget pattern lock and forget Google account password. We are in here how to hard reset Sony Xperia E1
Also, you can hard reset Sony Xperia E1 via your Laptop or Desktop PC. So, if you want to hard reset or factory reset your Smartphone via PC then you need to install android phone driver and web app for done the work. But in this post I will show you how to hard reset Sony Xperia E1 without PC or Laptop.
- Tap of Sony Xperia E1 on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on top 10 hard reset.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about how to reset cell phone via hard reset Sony Xperia E1
Hard Reset Sony Xperia E1
- Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset Sony Xperia E1
- Keep the buttons Vol + , and Power bottom
- Now the Hard Reset Sony Xperia E1 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset
5. Now press power key to conform
6. Wait few time then factory reset is done.
7. Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done