Hard reset Toshiba Excite 7c AT7-B8
Before start talking about hard reset Toshiba Excite 7c AT7-B8. We should know something about Toshiba Excite 7c AT7-B8 tab. The world has some many powerful mobile and Tab Company’s. Toshiba is one of them. The Toshiba has releases Copper, printer, Scanner, Mobiles and Table with accessories. The Toshiba tab is most useable and joyfully for all kind of users. Today I want to talk about hard reset Toshiba Excite 7c AT7-B8 tab. The tab was released February 2014 and till now it’s stray on markets so cool 🙂 Sometime user faces bit problems about Toshiba Excite 7c AT7-B8 tab. Ex: They forget user code, pattern lock code, and the tab working as tortoise. Then you must be need to hard reset Toshiba Excite 7c AT7-B8 tab.
Steps to hard reset Toshiba Excite 7c AT7-B8
Fist Soft reset Toshiba Excite 7c AT7-B8
- Tap the settings menu.
- Tap the settings menu appears.
- Tap on privacy settings.
- Tap the factory data reset.
- Tap reset tablet
- Now tap in erase everything.
hard reset Toshiba Excite 7c AT7-B8
- Fist of all turned of your Toshiba Excite 7c AT7-B8
- Remove the battery and wait about 10 sce.
- Put the battery again and keep the buttons Vol +, Home and Power buttons.
- Now the Toshiba Excite 7c AT7-B8 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the Factory reset and press power button.
- Wait some time and factory reset is done.
- Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
- Toshiba Excite 7c AT7-B8 will be restart and work is done.
The tow type of hard reset and factory reset steps are done. But most important thing is before your hard reset or factory reset your mobile device you should back up your all data from mobile to MMC card or upload and backup any online server if you have? Because after completed hard reset you will loss your all data from your mobile device. So, I hope you already get solution of your question, Your question is how to hard reset Toshiba Excite 7c AT7-B8
Have any question about hard reset or factory reset your mobile device so, please like our Facebook fan page and asked any question. We will try to give you reply ASAP.