Hard reset XOLO Opus 3
Hard reset XOLO Opus 3. It’s a new category to device hard reset. Before start to hard reset XOLO Opus 3 mobile we should must be know bit more about the mobile. Quad core 1.3 GHz cortex A7 CPU supported mobile XOLO Opus 3 and OS Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. MicroSD card slot that supported up to 32 GB. Also the mobile has 8 GB internal memory 1 GB RAM. Network GSM and HSPA 2G, 3G and up to 4G supported. So, today I am going to show how to hard reset XOLO Opus 3.
Its soft reset steps of XOLO Opus 3
- Tap on XOLO Opus 3 home screen.
- Tap on Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap on accounts; now see in list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in down site of menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
- You maybe like to hard reset Symphony Xplorer W94
After some time the mobile will be done of soft reset. Now I talk about hard reset XOLO Opus 3
Hard reset XOLO Opus 3
- Fist of all turned of your XOLO Opus 3
- Put the battery again and keep the buttons Vol – , and Power buttons.
- Now the XOLO Opus 3 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the Wipe data / factory reset.
- Now press Vol + key to conform
- Wait some time and factory reset is done.
- Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
- XOLO Opus 3 will be restart and work is done.
The tow type of hard reset and factory reset steps are done. But most important thing is before your hard reset or factory reset your mobile device you should back up your all data from mobile to MMC card or upload and backup any online server if you have? Because after completed hard reset you will loss your all data from your mobile device. So, I hope you already get solution of your question, Your question is how to hard reset XOLO Opus 3
Warning: If you hard reset XOLO Opus 3 mobile you will loss your all data from mobile phone. So, keep in mind when you want to hard reset any kind of mobile device. Before backup all data from mobile to personal PC or any web server.
Have any question about hard reset or factory reset your mobile device so, please like our Facebook fan page and asked any question. We will try to give you reply ASAP.