Hard Reset YU Yuphoria
Hard reset YU Yuphoria; Yu is an android operating systems smartphone. This smartphone category was published by the headquarters of India. At the present time of the world has been showed more and more smartphones problems as a result, the user would be promiscuous to using the smartphone. In this page, we want to show the Yu smartphone solution. The Youtopia is a new smartphone of YU category. Presumably, you may face problems with your yu android smartphone. Keep in mind that you can lose the smartphone’s facilities of inadvertent works so you should avoid this section as well as take an alertness. for the different cause the hard reset will require to troubleshoot Okay, we can go in our previous thinks that how to hard reset YU Yuphoria smartphone.
- Tap on your YU Yuphoria smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset YU Yuphoria smartphone
How to hard reset YU Yuphoria
1. First of all turned of your YU Yuphoria smartphone
2. Tap the (Vol +, Vol – and Power) bottom together until the recovery option will not appear (up to 10 second may will require).
3. After vibrate the smartphone than release the power button.
4. Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down button.
5. Now the Hard Reset YU Yuphoria show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
6. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -).
7. Now press power key to conform
8. Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: How to Hard Reset Lenovo Vibe S1
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Related Aspect:- If you want to know more about android root than visit our other blog Android rooting tips