How to hard reset ZTE Nubia Z5S? The world in large mobile platform Android OS 4.2.2 Jelly Bean mobile is ZTE Nubia Z5S. Now I am going to show how to hard reset ZTE Nubia Z5S mobile device. Hard reset is a system that allows to erases all data from your mobile or MMC card. If you face any problem with the ZTE Nubia Z5S mobile such as forget password, user code, patter lock code then you should hard reset the mobile device. The ZTE Nubia Z5S mobile has Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset and CPU Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 its really nice configurations on the ZTE Nubia Z5S mobile. It was released December 2013 and till now the mobile runs on market is great fully. If you want you can buy if form AMAZON. Now I am going to hard reset ZTE Nubia Z5S.
Hard reset ZTE Nubia Z5S
Its soft reset steps of ZTE Nubia Z5S
- Tap on ZTE Nubia Z5S home screen.
- Tap on Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap on accounts; now see in list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in down site of menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
- You maybe like to hard reset Symphony Xplorer W94
After some time the mobile will be done of soft reset. Now I talk about hard reset ZTE Nubia Z5S
Hard reset ZTE Nubia Z5S
- Fist of all turned of your ZTE Nubia Z5S
- Put the battery again and keep the buttons Vol + , and Power buttons.
- Now the ZTE Nubia Z5S show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the Wipe data / factory reset.
- Now press Vol + key to conform
- Wait some time and factory reset is done.
- Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
- ZTE Nubia Z5S will be restart and work is done.
The tow type of hard reset and factory reset steps are done. But most important thing is before your hard reset or factory reset your mobile device you should back up your all data from mobile to MMC card or upload and backup any online server if you have? Because after completed hard reset you will loss your all data from your mobile device. So, I hope you already get solution of your question, Your question is how to hard reset ZTE Nubia Z5S
Warning: If you hard reset ZTE Nubia Z5S mobile you will loss your all data from mobile phone. So, keep in mind when you want to hard reset any kind of mobile device. Before backup all data from mobile to personal PC or any web server.
Have any question about hard reset or factory reset your mobile device so, please like our Facebook fan page and asked any question. We will try to give you reply ASAP.