Hard Reset Meizu m1 metal – Technology grow in the world very fast and the important power of information technology (IT) is Smartphone devices. Day by day increases the Smartphone manufacturer companies of the world the Meizu is one of them. The Meizu Smartphone came on mobile marketplace before short time and get many users from the world. Again the world largest Smartphone operating company android platform run the Meizu m1 metal Smartphone very easily. The android Lollipop 5.1.1 OS operate the Smartphone very nicely. So, if the smartphone new of the mobile phone marketplace you should know about the Smartphone very important point who like to use the Meizu m1 metal smartphone. The important points are hard reset, Factory data reset, Hotspot setup and Root. As an android user, I know what the important thing for an android user is? So, today I will make hard reset tips for Meizu m1 Smartphone. Here I will make a step by step guide how to hard reset Meizu m1 Metal Smartphone. If you follow my short step by step guide then you will be able to make the hard reset or factory data reset your Meizu m1 metal Smartphone without any help from Smartphone repeating center.
Why hard reset or factory data reset is necessary for the US?
Forget play Store password: For all of android Smartphone user should use Google play store account and sometime user forgets the play store account password as a time they need to recover the password. So, if anyone forget the paly store password they need to hard reset or factory data reset the Smartphone. Here we will learn how to hard reset Meizu m1 metal Smartphone.
Hard Reset Meizu m1 metal
- Tap on your Meizu m1 metal smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After sometimes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset Meizu m1 metal smartphone.
How to hard reset Meizu m1 metal
- First of all turned of your Meizu m1 metal smartphone
- Tap the (Vol -, and Power) button together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone then release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Meizu m1 metal show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -)
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: Hard reset Acer liquid z520
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
If you want to know about android root or how to root this Meizu m1 metal then visit this.