Hard Reset Samsung galaxy s3
When start to use Samsung galaxy s3 you must be know about how to factory reset Samsung galaxy s3. Because some time you will forget the Samsung galaxy s3 patter lock code, phone lock code etc. Have much kind of way to factory reset Samsung galaxy s3. But I want to show you very easy way to done the hard reset step by step. Before start the progress you should back-up your all data from phone to SD card or your PC. Because when you done the hard reset your Samsung Galaxy s3. You will loss your all data form your phone or SD card. So, now remove the SD Card and SIM form you phone. Now you are ready to factory reset Samsung galaxy s3.
All steps for factory reset Samsung galaxy s3
1. First you should turn off your device. So, hold the power button until the device will turn off.
2. Open you device back cover and remove the battery and wait about 10 sce. Now again put the battery in the device or Samsung galaxy s3.
3. Now this point is very important point. To hole home button then volume plus button and power up the phone. After 5-7 sec release the power button and keeping the home and volume plus buttons. Again I show the process via images below.
4. At this moment you are able to see blue color display in your device. See the image below. Now in this display you can see a list of imitation menu. Like as image below. You should select Wipe data / factory reset. For selecting the menu use volume (+) and volume (-) button. After select the factory reset menu then press power button. The article shows you how to factory reset Samsung Galaxy s3.
5. After done the all step of above now you are able to see a display below image. This step warning you if you wipe data / factory reset then all data will be deleted from your device. So, don’t worry about this because fist of all you already beck-up your all data from your phone to SD card and already remove the SD card from your phone or device. Now press the power button and waiting for your dives restarting. After restarting your dives then you can see your dives are Wipe data / factory resetting done.
You may find Samsung galaxy s3 manual for solve the pattern lock problem. But the Samsung galaxy s3 manual don’t give you good result for solve the problem. Here the device hard reset blog give you easy step by step solution for factory reset Samsung galaxy s3. So, I hope you are done all step of above and you successfully “hard reset your Samsung Galaxy s3″. You may like to hard reset your Samsung s2.