Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3
Before going to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 we need to back up all data from mobile to external MMC card or online host server. I like to use cloud back up service to back up my all valuable data. This is our topic hard reset Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3. Now we are going to hard reset Samsung galaxy xcover 3
If you like to use your mobile with photography then, before buy any mobile you should know about the mobile camera and resolution.
Primary – 5MP, 2592 x 1944 PX
Secondary – 2MP
Video – 1080p & 30FPS
This is most important to know about your mobile connection Manager. Because you need to know what kind of connectivity communications supported in your mobile.
Network – GSM /HSPA/LTE 2G bands, 3G bands and 4G
Speed – HSPA, 42.2/5.50Mbps
GPRS – Yes
EDGE – Yes
In this case I want talk about display and discovery on the mobile. The display is the main sanction of a mobile.
Screen size – 4.5 inches
Resolution – 480 x 800 PX
Type – IPS capacities touch screen, 16M
This is one more important factor for a mobile. At list, the list of future should be able in a phone.
WLAN – WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac with dual band hotspot
GPS – A-GPS
Bluetooth – version 4.1
Soft reset formula for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3
- Tap of Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 Phone Reset
Steps for Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 Phone Reset
- Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset lenovo P90
- Keep the buttons Vol + , and Power bottom.
- Now the Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset.
5. Now press power key to conform
6. Wait few time then factory reset is done.
7. Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
***Use your Smartphone like a new Smartphone Now***