Before start to Hard reset Sony Xperia E3 mobile. We need to discus about the mobile. In the word have many more Smartphone. The Sony Xperia E3 one of them. Today I am going to show how to hard reset Sony Xperia E3. All Smart users like Smartphone Sony Xperia E3 it’s not a uncommon word. I also like the Sony Xperia E3. The Sony Xperia E3 has Micro SIM put and it’s supported 2G, 3G and 4G high speed networks. So, you are able to use the phone so many speedy what you want? You may ask me why I talk about same like. Because what kind of mobile you will buy and what the configuration you should know. After all the Sony Xperia E3 supported up to 32GB MMC that are important for any user. Okay so, now we come back to main point how to hard reset Sony Xperia E3 mobile. Today I will show you two types of mobile resting options.
Hard reset Sony Xperia E3
Now follow my steps for hard reset Sony Xperia E3
Its soft reset steps below
- Tap on Sony Xperia E3 home screen.
- Tap on Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap on accounts; now see in list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in down site of menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
- You maybe like to How to hard reset Lenovo A369i
After some time the mobile will be done of soft reset. Now I talk about hard reset Sony Xperia E3
hard reset Sony Xperia E3
- Fist of all turned of your Sony Xperia E3
- Remove the battery and wait about 10 sce.
- Put the battery again and keep the buttons Vol +, Vol – , and Power buttons.
- Now the Sony Xperia E3 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the Factory reset and press power button.
- Wait some time and factory reset is done.
- Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
- Sony Xperia E3 will be restart and work is done.
The tow type of hard reset and factory reset steps are done. But most important thing is before your hard reset or factory reset your mobile device you should back up your all data from mobile to MMC card or upload your backup any online server if you have. Because after completed hard reset you will loss your all data from your mobile device. So, I hope you already get ans-ware of your question; Your question is how to hard reset Sony Xperia E3.
Have any question about hard reset or factory reset your mobile device so, please like our Facebook fan page and asked any question. We will try to give you reply ASAP.