Hard reset Sony Xperia Z4 mobile
Hard reset Sony Xperia Z4: The Sony Xperia Z4 is a new model of Sony mobile phone. In this post we will discus about hard reset Sony Xperia Z4. Before start the progress we need to know why we should hard reset Sony Xperia Z4. Fist of all if we forget user code of the mobile, If we forget Pattern lock code, and if we need to update our mobile. So hare the step by step tutorials how to hard reset Sony Xperia Z4.
Soft reset formula for Sony Xperia Z4
- Tap of Sony Xperia Z4 on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Sony Xperia Z4 Phone Reset
Steps for Sony Xperia Z4 Phone Reset
- Fist of all turned of your Sony Xperia Z4
- Remove the battery form the mobile.
- Put the battery again into the mobile and keep the buttons Vol + , and Power buttons.
- Now the Sony Xperia Z4 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the Wipe data / factory reset.
5. Now press Vol + key to conform
6. Wait few time then factory reset is done.
7. Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
At this moment, your Sony Xperia Z4 mobile is usable.