How to hard reset T-mobile SpringBoard
The device hard reset try to help there visitor for hard reset every single mobile and tablet. In the post device hard reset going to provide you how to hard reset T-mobile SpringBoard. The T-mobile SpringBoard was relesed October 2011 and till now the T-mobile SpringBoard run on the mobile market very nicely. T-mobile SpringBoard has internal memory 16GB and up to 32GB external memory supported. So, we know that big memory VS Many data storage, and many more data storage, many more viruses affected risk. T-mobile SpringBoard is old then others T-mobile devices. Now a days the T-mobile SpringBoard start to show problem with there users. Many users ask me about how to hard reset the T-mobile SpringBoard. After all today I am start writing about hard reset T-mobile SpringBoard.
Before start hard reset T-mobile SpringBoard you should back up all data from your tablet to Cloud server or others data back up service. To know more about Cloud service you can follow the post. If you back up all data before hard reset your data will safe forever. Now we are ready to hard reset T-mobile SpringBoard.
Steps for Soft reset T-mobile SpringBoard
- Tap of T-mobile SpringBoard on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap an accounts; now see in list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in down site of menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
After some time the mobile will be done of soft reset. Now I talk about factory reset T-mobile SpringBoard
Steps for hard reset T-mobile SpringBoard
- Fist of all turned of your T-mobile SpringBoard
- Put the battery again and keep the buttons Vol + , and Power buttons.
- Now the T-mobile SpringBoard show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the Wipe data / factory reset.
5. Now press Vol + key to conform
6. Wait few time then factory reset is done.
7. Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work is done.
The tow type of hard reset and factory reset steps are done. But most important thing is before your hard reset or factory reset your mobile device you should back up your all data from mobile to MMC card or upload and backup any online server if you have? Because after completed hard reset you will loss your all data from your tablet device. So, I hope you already get solution of your question, Your question is how to hard reset T-mobile SpringBoard
Warning: If you hard reset without date backup from your T-mobile SpringBoard then you will lose your all data from your T-mobile SpringBoard. So, keep in mind when you want to hard reset any kind of mobile device. Before backup all data from your mobile to personal PC or any web server.