Hard Reset Lenovo S650
How to hard reset a Lenovo S650 via factory data reset. The hard reset is made your mobile as like a new Smartphone program. After hard reset would be deleted you’re all data from your mobile phone device as well as cleaned all viruses from the mobile phone device. Maybe your mobile attracted by more problems thereby you couldn’t use the cell phone as like yourself. Such as the problem is suddenly the mobile has shut down without alert, you have forgotten the mobile password, pattern lock code, and others more problem are showing that time you should protect your mobile phone whatever. So we have the suggestion even using the process you can troubleshoot easily, this is hard reset. May you have more apps into this cell phone and after hard reset all the apps are removed and you should reinstall all the update apps thereby enhance your Smartphone speed. However, you need to know how to hard reset Lenovo S650. So going forward with using this formula step by step as a result you can use the Lenovo S650 with joyfully
Primary – 8MP, 3264 x 2848 PX
Secondary – 1.6 Mp
Video – Yes
Network – GSM /HSPA 2G bands, 3G bands
Speed – HSPA speed 21/5.7
GPRS – Yes
EDGE – Yes
In this subject you will know about display and discovery on the mobile. The display is the main sanction of a mobile.
Screen size – 4.7 inches
Resolution – 540 x 960 PX
Type – IPS capacities touch screen, 16M
In this privileges you can identify what have the WiFi signal supported. At list, the list of future should be able in a phone.
WLAN – WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n dual band with hotspot
GPS – A-GPS
Bluetooth – version 3.0
Soft reset formula for Lenovo S650
- Tap of Hard Reset Lenovo S650 on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Lenovo S650 Phone Reset
Steps for Hard Reset Lenovo S650 Phone Reset
- Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset Lenovo S650
- Keep the buttons Vol + , and Power bottom.
- Now the Hard Reset Lenovo S650 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset.
5. Now press power key to conform
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
***Now use your Smartphone like a new Smartphone Now***